3/10/2007

How to use Myspace Templates on Your blogger beta


diglog!

If you have visited Myspace before you would know that the people over there have nice Templates. I did my research on those templates and I found out that they were made with Css, a language which is the same code or language which is used to make blogger template. Than I tried to implement these codes to blogger and Guess what it worked. And here is how you can do it 1. Google: Myspace Layouts2 Choose any of the sites that appear try this one first [Here]3. Select the Layout (template) you want and copy the code Ctrl+A4. Go to blogger Template and look for this 5. Paste the Myspace code underneath the above code and preview6 If your blog is readable save template changes N.b I Haven’t tried this on the new blogger template; this is for the classic template style like the one on this blog

没有评论:

recent post 最新文章 recent comment 最新評論